Could you be the next Maternity Voices group lead?
The Local Maternity System are looking to recruit a new lead for the Maternity Voices group, so if you
- live or work in one of our Maternity Voices Partnership areas
- have two days a week, working flexibly, to fulfil the role
- are passionate about involving parents-to-be, new parents and families in developing maternity and neonatal services
please download the role description for full details.
This role is
- home based with some travel across the region
- voluntary with remuneration for 8 days per month at £150/day (NHSE/I Patient and Public Voice Level 4)
Expressions of interest are invited by 30/06/22
If you have any questions or would like to apply for the role, please contact the LMS Programme Lead Becky Case - firstname.lastname@example.org